Aim & Objectives of Musalman Cutchi Khatri Jamat
Musalman Cutchi Khatri Jamat’s is a non-profit organization. The basic aim of Jamat is to create harmony and brotherhood among the Jamat’s members.
The main objective of establishing “Musalman Cutchi Khatri Jamat” is to maintain, promote and protect its racial attributes. The basis for the community membership is based on this specific point that it will be compulsory for every member that their Grandparents, grandfather, grandmother belongs purely to Muslman Cutchi Khatri Jamat. Our objectives are:
- To establish, assist, run or take under its supervision, Madrassahs, Schools, Colleges, Libraries, Reading Rooms, Industrial Homes and Medical Facilities among its members in particular and public in general and similarly assist, supervise, run or take care of such educational, or social institutions or establishments.
- Establish, assist, run or take under its supervision, Dispensaries, Hospitals, Maternity Homes, Marriage Centers at Karachi.
- To establish, assist, run or take under its supervision Colonies, Housing Societies, Consumer Societies for general welfare and such other organizations, wherever necessary and possible.
- To establish trust or trusts for the welfare and well-being of the community members in particular and public in general after getting permission from Authority concerned.
- To safeguard and protect the commercial, industrial and other interest of the community, to cultivate the public opinion for that purpose and to spread education and to publish, take over, maintain and help dailies, periodicals and pamphlets, wherever necessary and possible.
- To strive and to remove unemployment from the members of the community in particular and other in general and to provide possible help to the needy members of the community.
- To take organized steps with keen interest in respect of social, religious, cultural, economical, commercial, industrial, educational and such other problems of the member of the community and to give proper assistance to solve all such problems, wherever necessary and possible.
- In order to strengthen the financial position of the Jamat and to increase its income, to run Decoration service and for this purpose, to purchase and give on hire furniture, utensils, and other articles, to expand, exchange, sell, lease all the aforesaid articles and to take all necessary measures for the benefits of the Jamat.
- To Sell, purchase immovable properties and any rights and privileges, whatsoever, and to build, contact, demolish and maintain buildings, houses, or other constructions required of convenient for any of the objects stated here in above and deemed beneficial in the interest of the Jamat.
- To obtain contributions, to raise conditional and unconditional funds and Zakat funds etc., to carry out the aims and object of the Jamat.